Avbl Qty: 50+
- Buy 10 for $3.38 each and save 6%
- Buy 30 for $3.31 each and save 8%
- Buy 50 for $3.20 each and save 11%
- Buy 100 for $3.13 each and save 13%
Distinctively spicy flavor.
Makla Red has a distinctively spicy flavor, this will suit anyone looking for tobacco that makes a serious impression. Comes in a plastic tin.
Makla, meaning 'food' in Arabic is an ingenious blend of selected pre-chopped Rustica tobacco leaves (cut into small pieces) and texturising agents. Makla contains 33% tobacco, and 67% of other ingredients.
How to use it:
You use Makla in the same way you use loose snus. Take a pinch or a make a prilla and put it under your top lip. No spitting required.
How to store it:
- Normal condition: at room temperature, 17° to 20° (without temperature fluctuations)
- Ideal condition: in a cigar box kept at a constant temperature and humidity level
- Other condition: in the refrigerator
The tins must be stored horizontally due to its composition, even though it is hermetically sealed, placing a Makla tin vertically may cause water to run out leading to the product prematurely drying out and deteriorating.
|Manufacturer||Sifaco Benelux S.A.|
|Net Weight (oz)||0.71|
|Net Weight (g)||20|