Timber Wolf Tobacco
Discover Timber Wolf - a bestselling brand of chewing tobacco and pouches. Shop the full range of Timber Wolf smokeless products and get them shipped to you with our fast shipping options!
TIMBER WOLF TOBACCO
Introduced in 1994, Timber Wolf are known for their quality chewing tobacco and dip products in a range of unique flavors such as peach and wintergreen. Timber Wolf tobacco products come in both long cut and fine cut loose options or in Timber Wolf packs (which are pre-portioned tobacco pouches) to meet every preference. Buy your Timber Wolf chew and dip tobacco online on Northerner.
TIMBER WOLF FLAVORS: THE FULL LIST
Timber Wolf are best known for their list of flavors - which features some more unique flavors. On Northerner, there are 6 Timber Wolf flavors to pick from, catering to the different preferences of adult dip and chew users:
- Timber Wolf Mint
- Timber Wolf Wintergreen
- Timber Wolf Cool Wintergreen
- Timber Wolf Peach
- Timber Wolf Natural
- Timber Wolf Straight
TIMBER WOLF FORMATS
The Timber Wolf chewing tobacco and dip products are offered in a range of 3 different formats: long cut, fine cut and packs.
- Timber Wolf Long Cut. A type of moist smokeless tobacco that is cut into loose strands
- Timber Wolf Fine Cut. A type of moist smokeless tobacco that is cut into loose, fine pieces.
- Timber Wolf Packs. Also known as dip pouches, these are small pre-portioned pouches that you park between the gum and lip.
HOW TO USE TIMBER WOLF LONG CUT AND TIMBER WOLF FINE CUT
Whether you choose a long cut or fine cut loose tobacco, if you are wondering how to pack dip properly, here are 4 steps to follow:
1. Pinch the tobacco and place it into your mouth.
2. Place the tobacco somewhere between your inner cheek and gums.
3. Suck on the tobacco juices and spit often, as saliva builds up while the tobacco is in there.
4. Once you’re done, simply spit the tobacco out and dispose of it responsibly.
However, using Timber Wolf packs (pouches) requires a slightly different technique:
1. Open the can
2. Pop one of the dip pouches in your mouth between the upper lip and gum
3. Leave it parked for around 30 minutes
4. Dispose of the pouch (responsibly - in the trash or catch lid if your can has one)
WHERE TO BUY TIMBER WOLF SMOKELESS TOBACCO
You can shop the range of Timber Wolf chew and dip online on Northerner with the bonus of competitive prices and fast shipping to your home.
MORE ABOUT TIMBER WOLF
All smokeless tobacco products (including Timber Wolf tobacco cans) are intended for adult tobacco consumers aged 21 and above who already use oral tobacco products.
No, you should not swallow Timber Wolf tobacco when using it. If you swallow Timber Wolf tobacco, please reach out to your local healthcare provider for advice.
Timber Wolf is manufactured by Pinkerton Tobacco Company (which is owned by Swedish Match).