Discover Longhorn snuff tobacco - a brand offering high-quality moist, smokeless tobacco products in a range of cuts. Shop the full range of Longhorn smokeless tobacco products and get them shipped to you with our fast shipping options!
LONGHORN SNUFF TOBACCO
Introduced in 2003, Longhorn snuff is made with a blend created to suit all adult smokeless tobacco users - no matter which cut, size or flavor you prefer.
Longhorn snuff is a classic moist snuff brand, produced by Pinkerton Tobacco and made using pasteurization techniques to protect the tobacco leaves during the manufacturing process. Choose from their range of high-quality and flavorful dip tobacco products, and buy your Longhorn snuff online on Northerner.
LONGHORN SNUFF FLAVORS: THE FULL LIST
Longhorn snuff are known for not just their cuts and sizes, but their flavors too. On Northerner, there are 5 Longhorn snuff flavor varieties to choose from, which cater to the different preferences of adult dip users:
- Longhorn Natural
- Longhorn Wintergreen
- Longhorn Wintergreen Chill
- Longhorn Mint
- Longhorn Straight
LONGHORN SNUFF RANGE
The range of Longhorn flavors come in a range of different cuts and formats:
- Longhorn Long Cut. A type of moist smokeless tobacco that is cut into loose strands.
- Longhorn Fine Cut. A type of moist smokeless tobacco that is cut into loose, fine pieces.
- Longhorn Pouches. Also known as dip pouches, these are small pre-portioned pouches that you park between the gum and lip.
HOW TO USE LONGHORN SNUFF
Whether you choose Longhorn long cut or Longhorn fine cut, you only need to follow 4 steps to learn how to pack dip properly:
1. Pinch the tobacco and place it into your mouth.
2. Place the tobacco somewhere between your inner cheek and gums.
3. Suck on the tobacco juices and spit often, as saliva builds up while the tobacco is in there.
4. Once you’re done, simply spit the tobacco out and dispose of it responsibly.
However, if you choose to use Longhorn dip pouches, there are a different set of steps to get you started:
1. Open the can
2. Pop one of the dip pouches in your mouth between the upper lip and gum
3. Leave it parked for around 30 minutes
4. Dispose of the pouch (responsibly - in the trash or catch lid if your can has one)
WHERE TO BUY LONGHORN TOBACCO
You can buy Longhorn tobacco products on Northerner. Shop the range of Longhorn snuff online on Northerner for the competitive prices and fast shipping to your home.
MORE ABOUT LONGHORN TOBACCO
All smokeless tobacco products are intended for adult tobacco consumers aged 21 and above who already use oral tobacco products.
No, you should never swallow any Longhorn snuff product. If you swallow any, please reach out to your local healthcare provider for advice.
- Longhorn smokeless tobacco products are manufactured by the Pinkerton Tobacco Company, which is owned by Swedish Match.