Snus World Championship 2021
The Snus World Championship is a yearly competition where snus makers across the world compete in making the best Swedish style snus. There are three categories:
· Snus portions
· Loose snus
· Home grown tobacco (loose snus)
The winners in the categories snus portions and loose snus will have their snus made by our production partner, and the winning snus will be available for purchase at Snusbolaget.se. All earnings from these sales will go to a charity chosen by the winners.
Each winner receives the title “Snus World Champion”.
The competition takes place between the 1st and the15th of October 2021. The jury convenes on the 22nd and the 23rd of October, and the winning submissions will be presented on the 24th of October.
· Contestants must send their submission to Haypp Group, only submissions received between the 1st and the 15th of October 2021 will be accepted.
· Each submission must contain:
o A plastic snus box with the snus;
o The name of the snus;
o A written recipe of the snus with all ingredients clearly stated; and
o Contact information to the contestant (including name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number).
· Contestants may participate in all three categories.
· All contestants must be at least 18 years old.
· Ingredients used must be legal in the country of origin of the contestant.
· Our production partner will produce a limited edition of the winning snus from the categories “snus portions” and “loose snus”.
· The name and design of the winning snus will be a joint consultation between the winners, Haypp Group and the production partner.
· Haypp Group will sell the winning snus on its web shop at Snusbolaget.se.
· Earnings from the sales of the winning snus will be donated to a charity chosen by the winner. Haypp Group has the right to deny donating the earnings to organizations that have values that contradict Haypp Group’s company values. If such situation occurs, the winner may choose another charity organization.
· Haypp Group has the right to publish the recipes of the winning snus submissions.
Address for submissions, mark the envelope “Snus World Championship”:
HAYPP GROUP AB
BIRGER JARLSGATAN 43
SE-111 45 STOCKHOLM